维维安教你做英语导游 第1集 -机场迎客篇 Welcoming Guests at the Airport
维维安教你做英语导游 第1集
导游网 www.daoyou.org
大家好,我是英语导游Vivian, 2008年的北京奥运会促使中国的旅游业迅猛发展,在此分享一些做英语导游的经验和知识给大家,希望大家能够互相帮助,共同提高。好了,咱们上路吧!
去机场接客人之前,仔细检查自己是否带齐行程计划和导游证件。到了机场后跟司机约定好回合地点,进入候机大厅后要仔细看机场的Big Screen找到你要接的航班,当Arrived的黄灯闪烁的时候,你就可以从容不迫地举起你的接站牌了。国际航班通常你会在50分钟左右后看到客人。以下是你在机场会用到的用语。
1. Are you Ms. Liz from the States? 您是从美国来得莉斯小姐吗?
2. I'm the guide from CYTS. 我是中青旅的导游。
3. The coach is waiting outside. 车子在外面等候。
4. My name is Vivian. I'm very glad to meet you. 我的名字叫维维安,很高兴见到您。
5. Did you have a pleasant trip? 一路上怎么样啊?
6. How was your trip? 旅途怎么样啊?
7. Is this all your baggage. 所有的行李都在这里了吗?
8. Let's go to baggage claim area to take our luggage. 咱们去行李区去行李。
9. How many pieces of luggage do you have all together? 你们总共有多少件行李啊?
10. We've been expecting you. 我们正期待着您的到来。
11. I'm sure you will suffer from jetlag. 我相信你会感到疲劳。
12. Shall we go straight to visit the
? 我们直接去参观天坛好吗?(如果你的行程上是如此安排的。)
13. You must be very tired after such a long journey. 漫长的旅途您一定很疲倦了。
14. I'm eager to take a massage as soon as possible. 我真想尽快来个按摩。
15. I cannot bear suffering from jetlag after each flight. 每次飞行之后,我简直受不了适应时差的那种难受劲。
16. Take it easy. You'll soon recover from jetlag and get used to it. 别担心,时差很快会倒过来的,您也很快会适应的。
17. Do you mind telling me your name? 方便告诉我您的名字吗?
18. I'll go and get the car. Could you please wait a few minutes? 我去取车,稍等我几分钟可以吗?
19. Could you take my bags to the Taxi Stand, please? 方便把我的行李拿到出租车停靠站吗?
20. What's the weather like in the states? I suppose it must be warmer than here? 美国天气怎么样啊?我想会比这里暖和吧?
21. My wife is very considerate, she asked me to take a heavy overcoat. 我妻子很体谅,她让我带了一件厚外套。
22. Is everybody here? Ok, our driver is ready to start the coach. 大家都到齐了吗?好的,咱们的师傅要发车了。
23. How many spots and historical sites in
do you know? 北京的景点和名胜,你知道多少啊?
24. I'm ready to hear your suggestions. I'm sure we'll have enough time to see the city. I'm very glad to show you around. 我想听听您的建议。我肯定我们有足够的时间游览北京。很高兴能带您游览。
25. Well, here we are. 嗯,我们到了。
26. What are your overall impressions of
is famous for its paper-cut, wooden carvings and colorful potteries. Did you buy anything from there as souvenirs? 您对西安的总体印象如何?西安以剪纸、木雕和彩陶负有盛名?从那里买什么都西作为纪念了吗?
27. What were your first impressions of China? 您对中国最初的印象如何?
28. How long have you been here? Which city was your first stop? 在中国呆多长时间了?第一站去的哪个城市啊?
29. You might as well have a look at the city along the way. 您不妨顺便沿途观赏一下北京的景色。
30. This place is a real hot spot. 这个地方真热闹!
